Characteristics of the Pharmaceutical Business
Providing high quality, affordable products
With recent advances in medical technology, mean life expectancy is increasing in Japan and all over the world.
Health has always been most highly valued in people’s lives, across the ages.
Since its founding in 1917, Muromachi Chemicals has continued promoting the health of the community through the production and sale of medical and pharmaceutical products.
We are licensed to carry out pharmaceutical manufacturing business (packaging, labeling, storage) and pharmaceutical marketing business (wholesale).
We work with a vast range of high quality raw materials for pharmaceuticals, including active pharmaceutical ingredients, intermediates, and additives, providing a safe and stable supply for manufacturers and sellers.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturer’s License: No. 40AZ006003
- Pharmaceutical Marketing License: No. 513009
Pharmaceutical manufacturing and processing
- 01Long-running reliability and track record
- We have built up years of results, earning our customers’ trust.
- 02Safe, secure product manufacturing
- We strive daily to quickly and stably supply highly safe generic and other products with a high growth potential to meet diverse market needs.
- 03Extensive experience and knowledge
- On account of our vast experience and knowledge, we have been entrusted with diverse synthesis and purification requests from numerous pharmaceutical companies, responding to the need for greater diversification and sophistication.
- 04Active product development initiatives
- We undertake development of new products to lead coming generations, with the aim of commercializing in-house developed products in line with market growth potential, collecting information, and achieving actual results.
- 05Licensing and trustworthiness
- We have a Pharmaceutical Manufacturer’s License in accordance with Pharmaceutical Affairs Law, and have garnered trust and achieved great results over many years with our advanced production and quality control systems.
Products and services
- Active pharmaceutical ingredient
and intermediate synthesis
Using pharmaceutical manufacturing technology that we’ve developed since our founding in 1917 and an exceptional quality control system, we manufacture high-quality pharmaceuticals that provide customers peace of mind.
- Commissioned processing
We develop, and conduct joint studies into, intermediate and active pharmaceutical ingredients. We satisfy customer requests in a flexible manner with services that include refining from raw materials, milling, and packaging.
- Import and sale of active
As a manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients, we offer customers a stable supply carefully selected active pharmaceutical ingredients from overseas suppliers. Drawing on our experience as a manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients, we help overseas active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturers and Japanese customers do business by handling overseas manufacturer licensing applications and domestic MF management.
We offer commissioned synthesis services for radioactive and stable isotope tagged compounds used in pharmaceutical and agricultural metabolic testing.
Capacity: 4,000 L
These tanks are equipped with stirrers that can reach speeds of up to 17,700 rotations per hour to induce water-related chemical reactions.
Fluidized dryer with the 190 L batch capacity. The heater and exhaust air temperatures, drying time, airflow, and agitator speed can be set and adjusted. The desired moisture percentage can be achieved by combining these settings.。
Mills: Dry-type milling is performed with impact mills capable of grinding as much as 150 kg an hour. Classifiers: These classifiers are capable of processing up to 60 kg an hour. The grain size for these machines can be adjusted according to request, from a main size of 10 to 150 μm. They also have a final sieve to prevent mixing in of impurities after classification.
Primary package filling is performed using a suction type high concentration pneumatic conveyor for low-speed transfer to minimize damage to products.
Our system, which can transport 60 kg per hour, automatically handles the entire filling process, up to ejection of the filled containers.